Monday, July 27, 2009

The Best WoW Power Leveling Guides on the Internet!

Before I show you where to find these guides, I would like to tell you about the process I went through to find the best WoW Power leveling guides.

Like a lot of people on the internet these days, I am an avid MMORPG player. I have played Wow for some time and a very special thought struck me. The World of Warcraft environment is massive! So large, that most people have no idea where to go, or how to get there. So, I began to look around for something to help. What I needed was some WoW power leveling guides.

What I mostly found was that guides on the internet start off with some crappy ASCII art and quickly go downhill from there. Some of the guides summarize getting from 20-30 in 3 short paragraphs. I was astounded at how bad these were, so I looked for something better. And I have finally found two WoW power leveling guides that can and will help you.

They are not undetailed or written by an eleven year old in Taiwan. Nope, these WoW power leveling guides have actual mods for the game that can point you towards the next objective. But, don’t worry these mods are not hacks or glitches. They are completely legit and you won’t get banned for using them.

You won’t believe how easy it is to accomplish everything you need when you know exactly where to go and what to do when you get there. The arrow can point you in the right direction and tell you how far until you get there. Both of these WOW power leveling guides can tell when you finish your current objective and will automatically update themselves.

Now these are not just guides for one class, oh no, these WoW power leveling guides support every class in the game and every race. Even Death Knights. They will show you the best quests to take so that you can get from 1-80 in only weeks or even less! But they don’t stop there. They have guides on how to maximize use of the Auction House, guides for Talents. Every facet of the game is covered in these amazing WoW power leveling guides. The first guide can be found here. Its Dugis Ultimate World of Warcraft Guide.

The second Guide can be found here: Zygor Guides
Both are excellent guides, and you need to go look at both.

No comments:

Post a Comment